Cast India presents you with a unique opportunity to evolve, elevate and escalate your film to the next level. A 2-min film fest, IMPACT, is sure to provide your vision the platform it deserves.
Activity Terms and Conditions:-
- Entries for the Cast India 2 Min Film Festival are open for everyone. Participants under the legal age must submit a consent letter from their parent or guardian.
- The Short Film can be based on any subject or concept.
- The short film can be in any language. However, all films must include subtitles in English.
- The total runtime of the Short Film, including opening & closing credits, should strictly be a minimum of 1 minutes and a maximum of 2 minutes.
- All content used in the short film must be either owned or licensed. If any copyrighted material is used in the film, the participant must have the permission and submit a copy to the Festival Organizers.
- The Last Date for Submissions is 10th October 2017.
- Short films must be uploaded to Google Drive and must be made available for download to the festival organizers. YouTube links are not accepted.
- The Entry Fee is INR 700 per film. Student participants can avail a discounted entry fee of INR 500, provided they submit a copy of a valid College ID card. Payments Can be deposited once your entry is approved.
- The Entry Should be Submitted By single person along with its cast with their registered Unique ID of Cast India. The Submission will only be accepted if all the cast from the film is provided.Multiple entries from the same participant are accepted, but each film must be accompanied by a separate form and entry fee.
- For Every Film, a Trailer of 30 Secs has to be Submitted.
- Cast India reserves the rights to copy or use the material submitted by the participants in any form, online or offline, for the festival’s promotional and archival purposes. Cast India Will Upload all the films submitted on the Portals You Tube Channel with its tag before the start of the film.
- The short films that are submitted and approved will not be allowed to withdraw under any circumstances.
- Judges’ decision will be final and binding.
- Festival Organizers and Cast India reserve the right to change/modify/alter rules or its part or event of this competition anytime.